What's new

Which blade did you toss today? After how many uses?

Gillette Super Thin (12)

IMG-4608_DSC_4608 (6).JPG

Voskhod 4 shaves, Very mild very comfortable. Daily shaver. Little to no burn with alum block. Not as sharp or efficient as some blades but soooooooo smooth.

Eric_75

Not made for these times.
I use a new blade to shave my head, I make two passes, the blade does not cut after :001_huh:
Interesting. I make two passes as well. I get two head shaves and two face shaves out of most blades WTG, ATG, etc. I often use my King C. Gillette and certain blades such as Derby Extra or Laser Ultra simply don't work for me. Lord Classic Super Stainless is a blade that is one and done for me. I haven't really found too many other blades that I can't comfortably get those four shaves out of. May I ask what razor(s) blades, soaps, etc. you are using? :001_smile

Interesting. I make two passes as well. I get two head shaves and two face shaves out of most blades WTG, ATG, etc. I often use my King C. Gillette and certain blades such as Derby Extra or Laser Ultra simply don't work for me. Lord Classic Super Stainless is a blade that is one and done for me. I haven't really found too many other blades that I can't comfortably get those four shaves out of. May I ask what razor(s) blades, soaps, etc. you are using? :001_smile

Razor : Super Gillette Blue Chinese.
Blade : Shark SS or Lord Super Stainless for my head, and Astra Blue for my beard.
Soap : Palmolive stick.
Brush : Wilkinson

I also have the King C. Gillette, I used it one time, I find the handle too heavy to shave the head.

Eric_75

Not made for these times.
Razor : Super Gillette Blue Chinese.
Blade : Shark SS or Lord Super Stainless for my head, and Astra Blue for my beard.
Soap : Palmolive stick.
Brush : Wilkinson

I also have the King C. Gillette, I used it one time, I find the handle too heavy to shave the head.
I see, thanks. I guess it's just the difference in texture, thickness, coarseness, etc.

Top Bottom