• Hey Guest. We are currently doing lots and lots of work on the forum software. Please be patient while the kinks are worked out.

Thanks!

Which blade did you toss today? After how many uses?

Chaucer

Contributor
Feather in iKon 102 head on Bob Cooncat micarta handle. Total of 8 excellent, smooth shaves--4 with T&H 1805 cream and 4 with PdP No. 63 soap. I probably could have gotten 1 or 2 more shaves out of the combo.

Just launched some tucks of Dorco’s and 7am’s into the trash, zero use. I was going to put them in a PIF goody bag I’ve been creating but I really can’t do that do someone, especially is they’re newer, lol. I always try to find the positives in a product, so here goes; I really like the paper and packaging of Dorco’s and 7am’s. Cheers

Feather in iKon 102 head on Bob Cooncat micarta handle. Total of 8 excellent, smooth shaves--4 with T&H 1805 cream and 4 with PdP No. 63 soap. I probably could have gotten 1 or 2 more shaves out of the combo.
I need a Cooncat handle badly, one of his larger/longer pieces. Heard the man was pure class and the quality of his pieces legendary.

It could well be my imagination, but I sense a loss of smoothness after two shaves, so that's when I toss them. And since they're so cheap, I don't feel guilty. Maybe I should donate them to a charity in a third-world country.