What's new

Which blade did you toss today? After how many uses?

Feather in iKon 102 head on Bob Cooncat micarta handle. Total of 8 excellent, smooth shaves--4 with T&H 1805 cream and 4 with PdP No. 63 soap. I probably could have gotten 1 or 2 more shaves out of the combo.

Just launched some tucks of Dorco’s and 7am’s into the trash, zero use. I was going to put them in a PIF goody bag I’ve been creating but I really can’t do that do someone, especially is they’re newer, lol. I always try to find the positives in a product, so here goes; I really like the paper and packaging of Dorco’s and 7am’s. Cheers

Feather in iKon 102 head on Bob Cooncat micarta handle. Total of 8 excellent, smooth shaves--4 with T&H 1805 cream and 4 with PdP No. 63 soap. I probably could have gotten 1 or 2 more shaves out of the combo.

I need a Cooncat handle badly, one of his larger/longer pieces. Heard the man was pure class and the quality of his pieces legendary.

It could well be my imagination, but I sense a loss of smoothness after two shaves, so that's when I toss them. And since they're so cheap, I don't feel guilty. Maybe I should donate them to a charity in a third-world country.

Top Bottom