What's new

Which aftershave must you always have?

Barrister and Mann Nocturne
Tallow+Steel Boreal
For me no aftershave is better than Tallow+Steel it is the best there is and stands above the rest. However, Nocturne is my favorite scent of all time and the performance is there as well.
.....oh and I always keep one unscented balm on hand and that would be Stirling without menthol. I have tried maybe 8-10 and this is my favorite. Cheers!

Last edited:
How 'bout Agua Brava, KJ? I was just revisiting the glowing thread you put up about it in 2017.

Well sure.... when you have over a hundred AS, there’s a lot of must haves. But i was trying to keep my list simple, and include the stuff that’s easy to find.

Agua Brava is great, and one of my favorite scents, but it’s not a daily driver for me. It’s a special occasion scent that I could get burnt out on if used too much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chanel Bleu De Chanel
Proraso Green
Stirling Sharp Dressed Man
Stirling Executive Man
Fine Fresh Vetiver
Fine L'Orange Noir
Aqua Velva Ice Sport

The above are always in my rotation.

Raven Koenes

My precious!
Proraso Green
Figaro Monsieur Gold
Pinaud Lilac Vegetal :001_wub:

The Veg!
giphy.gif

Amazon customer review of Pinaud Clubman:

“Scents like this are what convinced your grandmother to disobey her parents and sneak out after dark for a rendezvous with your grandfather under the stars. You owe it to humanity to buy some of this and continue carrying the torch.”

Amazon customer review of Pinaud Clubman:

“Scents like this are what convinced your grandmother to disobey her parents and sneak out after dark for a rendezvous with your grandfather under the stars. You owe it to humanity to buy some of this and continue carrying the torch.”

:a14:

Top Bottom