What's new

Where to offer newbies free blades to try?

Hey all!!
I've been absent for quite some time.
Happily shaving with what I have and pretty much sticking to one or two razors and gillette silver blues.
But recently the bug got me again but luckily I already have thousands and thousands of blades from many manufacturers, so I didn't need to spend more.
I'm interested in sending out blade samplers to newbies or people who want to try blades without having to do what I did and buying 100 packs of everything lol.
Where is the proper place to offer that?

I'm thinking I'll tape blades to a piece of paper and mail in an envelope, that way it will only cost me a stamp or two each.
Not sure how many I can fit for a stamp or what but that's the idea
I've been reading around and still hearing what I heard in 2015 of people only using X blades and wanting to try more so I thought it would be a nice thing to do.

Any guidance is appreciated on where to make the offer.
Thanks!!!

Ill post my offerings when I'm told where to make the offer.

0627181400-00.jpg

Taping to cardstock does work well. I did double sided and it costed a stamp or two.

The Newbie or Razor blade sections would be the best fit as mentioned above.

Ok thanks guys
I have some heavy 32lb paper from my fountain pen hobby.
Don't have any card stock. Maybe I'll get some flash cards.
But I have so many blades. I'll have to take a picture and post it. Kinda nuts really but I went crazy when I got into the hobby. I am in the process of revisiting them as my technique has improved a ton since I last tried them all.
But I have so many I figure why not help some people out.
Nice tip on the card stock!!!
And I'll start with newbies and see how that goes then maybe expand to others. They're the ones I'm interested in helping most.

Thanks all. Posted a PIF in the newbie section a couple days ago and had 3 people take me up on it
I'm very surprised there aren't more.

Top Bottom