What's new

Where to obtain injector blades in the UK

I’ve bought a Schick type E (yet to arrive) really just in order to satisfy my curiosity about these razors. It appears that it’s not practical for me to use an injector as an everyday razor as the blades seem to be both very expensive and difficult to obtain here in the UK. I’d be very happy if someone could prove me wrong about this and let me know where I could buy good quality, cheap injector blades.

they sell both schick and ted pella blades, for a new injector user, i think that the schicks make a better blade, they also have a load of NOS blades, but im not sure such loot should drop in the hands of a new shaver,

http://www.winkelplein.nu/barbershopsuply/default.asp?sid=JjDrP4G73TifM0gm0g0U8eU03xQSOo&

Barbershop Classics in Holland

Reasonable shipping and fast delivery
Thanks, great shop you've put me on to there. Still, though the injector blades are much cheaper than I've found elsewhere, they're not cheap when compared to DE blades.

they sell both schick and ted pella blades, for a new injector user, i think that the schicks make a better blade, they also have a load of NOS blades, but im not sure such loot should drop in the hands of a new shaver,

I'm intrigued. What are NOS blades?

i believe that means New, Old Stock. could be wrong tho.

about the shop: fast delivery, to teh netherlands at least. Lots of choice, vergulde hand is nice, stick and tube are the same, only the format differs.

yea, new old stock, basicly blades which were manufactured a good while ago, but are still in stock,

Top Bottom