What's new

Where to get VDH soaps near Cambridge, MA?

I've tried the usual places (Shaws, Stop and Shop, CVS) as well as local grocery places, and the only thing I can find is Williams Mug Soap at CVS. I know I can get Tom's and KMF at Whole foods, but where can I get VDH soaps?

I only get around by bike or the T, so MalWart is not an option for me.

Hopefully, one of you Cambridge guys can point me to a store.

Thanks.

I've tried the usual places (Shaws, Stop and Shop, CVS) as well as local grocery places, and the only thing I can find is Williams Mug Soap at CVS. I know I can get Tom's and KMF at Whole foods, but where can I get VDH soaps?

I only get around by bike or the T, so MalWart is not an option for me.

Hopefully, one of you Cambridge guys can point me to a store.

Thanks.

Try the Walgreen just outside Inman Square in Cambridge.

If your in Somerville go to the Assembly Square Mall to the Christmas Tree Store. They have VDH soap real cheap. Unfortunately it is only the Select version.

By the way, I'm not a Cambridge aka People's Republic of Cambridge person but a Somerville Townie.:001_smile

If your in Somerville go to the Assembly Square Mall to the Christmas Tree Store. They have VDH soap real cheap. Unfortunately it is only the Select version.

By the way, I'm not a Cambridge aka People's Republic of Cambridge person but a Somerville Townie.:001_smile

Thanks for the tips on where to find the soap. I'll look those places up.

Actually, I don't live in Cambridge either. I live in Belmont, but work in Cambridge. There's nothing around Belmont, though.
:frown:

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
Do you have a Harmons store? They normally carry VDH, so does Walgreens in our area and some of the Rite Aid stores.

I can't really help to answer the question , but good to see some local guys, I grew up about 5 minutes walking from the Galleria and work about two minutes walking from there now. :biggrin:

Do you have a Harmons store? They normally carry VDH, so does Walgreens in our area and some of the Rite Aid stores.
No Harmons store around here. We do have Rite Aid stores and yes some of them do carry VDH supplies.

The Christmas Tree Store I mentioned before is NE based. Prices are great. Got a puck of VDH for around 1.20.

Just to confirm....Rite Aid does have VDH for sale ($1.99), but only the Select version.

My first glycerin based soap. :smile:

Top Bottom