What's new

Where to get razor handles?

Where is a good place or the place with the most variety to purchase a razor handle?

I’ve done a little searching but haven’t seen any place with a whole lot of variety.

TIA!

Sorry if this has been discussed, but I didn’t see a specific thread about razor handles.

What are you looking for?

Razorock has many stainless steel handles and a wide distribution net.

AliE has lots of stuff and brands (Yaqi) in brass or stainless steel if you have time.
I really don’t know what I want. That’s why I was looking for a variety of choices. I’ll check these out, thanks!

I really don’t know what I want. That’s why I was looking for a variety of choices. I’ll check these out, thanks!
You could always talk to Doug @Rosseforp for something custom.

edit: if you don't know what is out there have a look at the Shave of the day/week picture threads and ask if you see something that you like. People will tell you the model and where to find it. As an allround handle I really like the Razorock UFO.

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
Most stainless steel handles are heavier than I like. While hardly the least expensive handles, I love the Timeless Titanium Ti Crown handles... what a joy to use... and they are quite beautiful to me. I have quite a number of them with a variety of razors heads on top. The razor stands are also nice.

RE_BothRazors.jpg

Who would be a good custom maker for a beautiful Injector E ?? I picked it up in an antique store and it was beautiful, however after about 6 shaves the bakelite is beginning to explode:(

Old Hippie

Somewhere between 61 and dead
Here's another vote for RazoRock/Italian Barber. I also like their "UFO" handle.

My preference for handles is deep diamond knurling. I've also had good luck with the ATT Kronos handles.

I also enjoy using the West Coast Shaving 84S handle, with deep finger grooves. Sort of a "super bamboo" handle, and I normally don't like bamboo handles and barberpoles.

O.H.

Here's another vote for RazoRock/Italian Barber. I also like their "UFO" handle.

My preference for handles is deep diamond knurling. I've also had good luck with the ATT Kronos handles.

I also enjoy using the West Coast Shaving 84S handle, with deep finger grooves. Sort of a "super bamboo" handle, and I normally don't like bamboo handles and barberpoles.

O.H.

I love the UFO. I have two knurled and one halo. Might be my favorite, but I also like their barber pole handle.

Another of my favs is the Stando hadle (Etsy) that I've been using on my ASD2, in the foreground of this SOTD pic.

20221001_202010.jpg

Where is a good place or the place with the most variety to purchase a razor handle?

I’ve done a little searching but haven’t seen any place with a whole lot of variety.

TIA!

Sorry if this has been discussed, but I didn’t see a specific thread about razor handles.
iKon makes excellent quality 316L marine grade stainless handles and they're really cheap now. They've got everything on sale now!
Not a big selection but they might have something you like.
Another option that's a little more expensive is Weber. They're also 316L stainless.

Here are the links:

I'll second the RazoRock recommendation as their handles are a great value and offer a wide selection of models. Where else can you get a machined Ti for $30. I have a few of their knurled and polished handles that look and feel great.

Surprisingly, the haloed handles are not as slippery as they look as the deep ring channels do pull the water away from your fingers. I prefer the look of the polished halo but the knurled are a better grip.

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune

O.H.
Old Hippie, I have the HD and UFO handles from RR and the ATT Kronos too.... but I tend to use the Ti Crown handles

Fred D

Member of The Illiterati
iKon makes excellent quality 316L marine grade stainless handles and they're really cheap now. They've got everything on sale now!
Not a big selection but they might have something you like.
Another option that's a little more expensive is Weber. They're also 316L stainless.

Here are the links:

+1 on the iKon handles.
I really like the iKon bulldog handle I purchased from Maggard Razors a couple of years ago, and was only $20.

+1 on the iKon handles.
I really like the iKon bulldog handle I purchased from Maggard Razors a couple of years ago, and was only $20.
iKon makes good stuff. And the prices now are really low considering the quality. I have the OSS handle with the Tek head and the Short comb head and I like them alot.

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
Most stainless steel handles are heavier than I like. While hardly the least expensive handles, I love the Timeless Titanium Ti Crown handles... what a joy to use... and they are quite beautiful to me. I have quite a number of them with a variety of razors heads on top. The razor stands are also nice.

View attachment 1575470
The Timeless Spiral TRH6 Ti and the Timeless Crown TRH8 Ti handles are both outstanding.

Iridian

Cool and slimy
I like the handles from Alpha Shaving/Executive Shaving. They are found on the Outlaw razor, but can also be purchased separately. Timeless handles and other sources have already been mentioned.

Top Bottom