What's new

Where to Get Empty Aftershave Bottles?

Buying empty bottles is madness! I just clean & recycle empty bottles from the kitchen! Soy sauce comes in 10 oz. and 20 oz. sizes. Crystal hot sauce comes in a nice shape 6 oz. size or larger 12 oz. size. Sesame oil bottles, small vinegar bottles, and so on work well and many have a plastic restrictor or spout.

Buying empty bottles is madness! I just clean & recycle empty bottles from the kitchen! Soy sauce comes in 10 oz. and 20 oz. sizes. Crystal hot sauce comes in a nice shape 6 oz. size or larger 12 oz. size. Sesame oil bottles, small vinegar bottles, and so on work well and many have a plastic restrictor or spout.
Yes, but I don’t have any of those sauces and such. I’ve been considering putting a WTB on the BST forum. I wonder if people keep their empties or throw them away.

mrlandpirate

Got lucky with dead badgers
Screenshot 2021-10-28 090705.png100ml I use these

Maggards sells empty aftershave bottles for $3.00 and empty soap containers for $1.50
Yes. Their website said zero quantity for the longest time. I found a site that sells bottles in the $2 range, but they had a minimum order of $50, so I e-mailed Maggard and asked when they would have bottles available again. He replied that the quantity was accidentally set to zero. He corrected it, and I ordered some bottles. Thank you for replying, though.

Kind of hurts to share this as it spoils my plan to create a 42mm knot novelty boar brush. There's a lid width issue, but you can get creative.

proxy.php
proxy.php

Also, I hear beer comes in bottles.

Top Bottom