What's new

Where To Get a Tech Cap?

After my daughter (Mini Zig) used my Tech for her legs, she somehow managed to sever the welded-on screw from the rest of the cap. And lost the screw. So now I have a Tech, but no cap.

I've tried the eBay, but I'm not finding a listing for just the cap. I could get another Tech, sure, but that still leaves me with a razor with no cap.
Does anybody sell just the one part?

P.S. There's also a very sharp Nacet blade laying somewhere on the floor. Dad isn't happy.

Makes a piece of lego in the carpet sound positively insignificant! :)

I'd be breaking out a magnet and trawling for it. Stat.
I did. The entire bathroom and hallway. I gave her a magnet and told her to comb her bedroom while I check the rest of the house.

EDIT: Found the runaway blade. In the toilet. Luckily the water was clean, so I just fished it out and threw it away. Bad kid.

Last edited:
After my daughter (Mini Zig) used my Tech for her legs, she somehow managed to sever the welded-on screw from the rest of the cap. And lost the screw. So now I have a Tech, but no cap.

I've tried the eBay, but I'm not finding a listing for just the cap. I could get another Tech, sure, but that still leaves me with a razor with no cap.
Does anybody sell just the one part?

P.S. There's also a very sharp Nacet blade laying somewhere on the floor. Dad isn't happy.

Hell send me a box with return postage paid i will send you one. Give me a style idea. And not gold. I only have one.

lasta

Blade Biter
You can search ebay for cheap Chinese "Super Blue" razors. I think the head fits on some of the later Techs (with guide pins).

+1 for the Super Blue
A1C27B66-EABB-45CA-88A0-FA7E71F97DC5.jpeg

5F141855-CE6D-452C-9402-3CA50DBBD004.jpeg

Last edited:
Top Bottom