What's new

Where to find Nivea Original Replenishing Post Shave Balm?

Greetings everyone, I wanted to know if anyone had a line on where I might be able to acquire a few bottles of Nivea Original Replenishing Post Shave Balm. All I see in stores now is "Maximum Hydration" which I don't care for at all.

The original had a simple, fresh, clean scent and felt great on the skin. The "max hydration" formula has an off putting perfumey scent and I am extremely disappointed as I have used the original for years. If anyone knows of a website where I can get the original or has a surplus of it and would be willing to share, I would greatly appreciate it.

Best,
Mike

Greetings everyone, I wanted to know if anyone had a line on where I might be able to acquire a few bottles of Nivea Original Replenishing Post Shave Balm. All I see in stores now is "Maximum Hydration" which I don't care for at all.

The original had a simple, fresh, clean scent and felt great on the skin. The "max hydration" formula has an off putting perfumey scent and I am extremely disappointed as I have used the original for years. If anyone knows of a website where I can get the original or has a surplus of it and would be willing to share, I would greatly appreciate it.

Best,
Mike
don't have Nivea "Original Replenishing Post Shave Balm" any more... they are changed the product and now in the european market this is called "nivea replenishing post shave balm" i think its parallel to the "Maximum Hydration" which is in the usa market.
I think this aftershave in the previous edition was not good either, the version for sensitive skin is much better ...

proxy.php

Top Bottom