What's new

Where to buy Tabac shaving soap in Toronto, ON, Canada??

I've read great things about Tabac shaving soap on the boards and reviews and was wondering if anyone knows where I can purchase the Tabac shaving bowl and soap in the Greater Toronto Area?

I noticed that site and although the price is good, there some really bad feedback on the net that makes them sound real shady

I'll second FragranceX. Very fast shipping and a perfect container of Tabac Soap. Type free in the coupon code for free shipping.

I ordered Tabac soap from FragranceX on April 29th and I have yet to receive it (May22). No tracking numbers issued for Canadian destinations but they claimed it went out.

sorry to hear about your delayed delivery Bytes. let me know if you eventually get it. I don't mind waiting a month for delivery so long as I get it eventually!

...let me know if you eventually get it. I don't mind waiting a month for delivery so long as I get it eventually!
My tabac soap from FragranceX finally arrived today (contents in perfect shape). Strange how the delivery box showed relabeling with a return address of Mail Services Inc, Mississauga, ON. Order filled April 29, delivered May 25th, so I guess the rule is be patient for Cnd delivered items from FragranceX. BTW no taxes, brokerage, or duty owing at delivery.

R

rum

Took about a month to get me here in the UK with fragrancex. Still cheaper than buying from Europe somehow. Weird.

Enchante perfumery in Erin Mill Town Centre (where I got mine) Also the perfume clearance place at Dixie Mall (you have to ask for it) This is where one of my converts got his. Enchante also has a web sight but I can't remember it right now.

V

VR6ofpain

I have ordered from FragranceX about 5 times now. Each time is excellent. Super cheap with the endless FREE shipping promotion, and I always receive the package within a weeks time (or less).

I'll second FragranceX. Very fast shipping and a perfect container of Tabac Soap. Type free in the coupon code for free shipping.

I'm glad you mentioned that! I never would have noticed, despite the huge banner on the site that advertises free shipping! :laugh:

Now if only they would invent smell-o-vision so I could try these things out before I buy them. :)

Top Bottom