What's new

where to buy swedes?

got the sampler from letterk and have fallen in love with the swedish gillettes.
does anyone know where the best place is to buy these? the only place i have ever seen in from letterk.

thanks for any help you may have

matthew

gc_30286 said:
got the sampler from letterk and have fallen in love with the swedish gillettes.
does anyone know where the best place is to buy these? the only place i have ever seen in from letterk.

thanks for any help you may have

matthew

Where do you live/work Matthew?

gc_30286 said:
middle georgia, us

Ahhh... can't help you I'm afraid. They are really cheap in France though but that's really not much help to you!

Perhaps letterk (John) will be able to tell you where he gets them from.

Jonnybc said:
Ahhh... can't help you I'm afraid. They are really cheap in France though but that's really not much help to you!

Perhaps letterk (John) will be able to tell you where he gets them from.

That would be nice. I have not yet tried the Swedes, but they sound like nice blades and I would love to buy a pack to try them. I don't really want the sample pack, I have too many single blades hanging around as it is.

Anyway, I'm used to not being able to get shave gear - I cry myself to sleep about it every night.

Then every morning, I check out e-bay!

Peace,

Pierre

John, I don't live too far from France, a good 2 to 3 hour drive and I cross the border towards France.

Here in Belgium we do have Carrefour as well although last time when I checked them out (2 to 3 weeks ago) they didn't have any Gillettes listed. The weird thing is that my mother bought a pack of 100 blades for my granddad just a month or 2 ago in a Carrefour shop close where I live but they weren't listed anymore.

I'm certainly gonna have another look over the next coming weeks and even if that doesn't work out, I was planning to go to Paris for a couple of days in the month of October so I'll be able to grab some "reserve" then. :001_smile

Thanks for the info btw!

It'd be disappointing if Carrefour only sell them in the shop I visited, it's in St Jean de Luz, probaby about 1000km from you!

Jonnybc said:
It'd be disappointing if Carrefour only sell them in the shop I visited, it's in St Jean de Luz, probaby about 1000km from you!
As far as I know these Gillettes should be widely available in this area and certainly in France.

You guessed right, St Jean de Luz is about 1100km from where I live!

As soon as I hit a store where I can buy these Swedish Gillettes I will stock up quite a few packs. :001_smile

Top Bottom