What's new

Where to buy MdC in the US

Hi Folks,

I wanted to know where to find MdC in the US at this point. Very recently there was a US seller on the bay that had every scent and size but it looks as though their supplies were limited as there are very few items items left. There appears to be an UK seller but they are asking for list price plus almost $40 to ship to US, yikes. Would like to supplement my MM and BM soaps with a 200gr original or citris. I'm into quality not quantity and since I am getting into my advanced age, this may be my last purchase.

Thanks in advance

I came here to suggest Pasteur's Pharmacy in Manhattan since they will deliver, although their pricing may not be as competitive as WCS or Maggard. Ordering directly from MdC is fair when ordering multiple soaps or a soap and EdT (the vetyver EdT is excellent imo).

Thank you for mentioning that. $50 USD shipping included has got to be the best deal on the internet! Thank goodness for a GBP at $1.24 to the good ole dollar...
My pleasure. I shopped around and the ESC was the best deal by far. It cost me less at the ESC than buying when in France this past summer. If you can wait a week or two for delivery, easy decision and a great soap.

Top Bottom