What's new

Where to buy empty shave soap containers in the UK??

Yo,I'm trying to organise my den a little bit. I'm in need of soap containers with lids preferably like those of ToBS but anything similar will be good enough. Id like them to be affordable and available in the UK. I'd also be interested in twist up soap stick containers if possible. I've tried *bay but I'm struggling to find anything decent as I'm a bit useless on their.

Any suggestions?

Cheers :)

I was about to leap in with my usual suggestion of the Ikea Grundtal containers, which come in sets of three for not very much and are very effective. I was going to provide a link, but can't find them on the Ikea UK website any more. I would offer to send you one of those I bought several years ago, but they're all full of soap.

I was about to leap in with my usual suggestion of the Ikea Grundtal containers, which come in sets of three for not very much and are very effective. I was going to provide a link, but can't find them on the Ikea UK website any more. I would offer to send you one of those I bought several years ago, but they're all full of soap.

I saw old threads that mentioned those containers but found none online. Ideally I'd buy new/used ToBS containers as they're great but I cannot find a source. I did find the American site maggards (I think) that sells used and emptied out soap containers for 1.5dollats but I cant afford the postage from abroad right now, been so many birthdays lately my wallet is lighter than air lol.

There are stainless steel ones on *mazon but they're nearly £10 each and i only want them for mushing down a few shave sticks into bowl form and for my woolfat puck that I was too cheap to spring for the ceramic pot!

I think I'll try emailing some local shaving gear suppliers to see if they have any idea.

Cheers mate

Top Bottom