What's new

Where To Buy Aqua Velva Musk Online In Europe?

Hi Everyone,
I got a bottle of Aqua Velva Musk ages ago and my dad took quite a shine to it. In fact he loved it more than any of the super pricey colognes and aftershave he normally uses.
I was wondering if another knew anywhere online that had reasonable shipping of this to Ireland? Or any European websites that stock it?

Thanks!
D*

Hi Everyone,
I got a bottle of Aqua Velva Musk ages ago and my dad took quite a shine to it. In fact he loved it more than any of the super pricey colognes and aftershave he normally uses.
I was wondering if another knew anywhere online that had reasonable shipping of this to Ireland? Or any European websites that stock it?

Thanks!
D*

I bought a month ago 2 bottles on Ebay, search for this item # 370374549355

Did also not found it in Europe. This Ebay seller send worldwide and the price for a bottle was £4.50. Shipping costs £3.95 and £2.95 a second object. So I ordered 2 bottles! Great Stuff :tongue_sm

Robert
The Netherlands

I hope you'll be able to find a supplier as it really is a nice AS. Have you tried it? Get an extra bottle for yourself, it really is nice. I wasn't that crazy for it at first, but my wife loved it so I kept it in my rotation. Over time I've grown to really like it.

I bought a month ago 2 bottles on Ebay, search for this item # 370374549355

Did also not found it in Europe. This Ebay seller send worldwide and the price for a bottle was £4.50. Shipping costs £3.95 and £2.95 a second object. So I ordered 2 bottles! Great Stuff :tongue_sm

Robert
The Netherlands

Welcome to B&B! thanks for the help.

I hope you'll be able to find a supplier as it really is a nice AS. Have you tried it? Get an extra bottle for yourself, it really is nice. I wasn't that crazy for it at first, but my wife loved it so I kept it in my rotation. Over time I've grown to really like it.
I like it on guys but I'm more of a perfume using kind of gal:thumbup:

I think it's hilarious that we're falling all overselves to pay premium prices and high shipping costs for soaps and creams that Europeans don't even notice on their shelves, and they're doing the same for VdH and Aqua Velva!

When I was 18 I went to Europe for the first time. Met a great and very wealthy Swiss family and stayed with them for a few days. I remember seeing a bottle of Old Spice in the bathroom and commented "I see you use Old Spice". The answer really floored me as a naive 18 yo. The father said "Oh yes, I only use the best! That is very exclusive here, imported from the US". This was 1968.

Top Bottom