What's new

Where to buy a variety of blades?

Now that I've tried the DE thing for a couple of weeks, I'm getting the basics down a bit, and my initial 10-pack of Merkurs are of course going to run out eventually; I'd like to try a few other blades to see if any fit me better (I'm OK with the Merkurs, but anything worth doing is worth varying a bit).

I'd love to find a single source where I could buy a variety of blades. In a perfect world, you'd be able to buy a single pack with 5 each of Derby/Merkur/Feather/EuroGilette/IsraeliPersonna (or a few others) but of course such a thing doesn't really exist.

ClassicShaving appears to have Feather/Merkur; Enchante has Feather/Merkur/Derby. Is there any place which has the EuroGilettes or IsraeliPersonna blades available besides eBay?

Vic

vputz said:
Now that I've tried the DE thing for a couple of weeks, I'm getting the basics down a bit, and my initial 10-pack of Merkurs are of course going to run out eventually; I'd like to try a few other blades to see if any fit me better (I'm OK with the Merkurs, but anything worth doing is worth varying a bit).

I'd love to find a single source where I could buy a variety of blades. In a perfect world, you'd be able to buy a single pack with 5 each of Derby/Merkur/Feather/EuroGilette/IsraeliPersonna (or a few others) but of course such a thing doesn't really exist.

ClassicShaving appears to have Feather/Merkur; Enchante has Feather/Merkur/Derby. Is there any place which has the EuroGilettes or IsraeliPersonna blades available besides eBay?

Vic
Hi Vic,
Euro Gillettes only at Auravita in the UK for e-tailing as far as I know. I also have only seen the Israeli Personnas on ebay. EnchanteOnline, despite rather pricey stock and shipping, has the other three. There are numerous e-tailers out there with two or more of the brands you seek. Good luck.
P.S. My bad! The English Shaving Company also has the Euro Gillettes.

Hmm, encure looks interesting, although I assume you must mean the "get a sample" links (at work at the moment so I can't look too much). Otherwise... well, I'm sure the Israeli blades are great, but I can't handle a minimum order of 10,500 blades! I'd never need to buy blades again, that's for sure.

Thanks for the pointers on the other two as well. Hmm! Interesting stuff.

Vic

Top Bottom