What's new

Where Is This "Bengall" Faulty?

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
It bit me! Nothing that the alum block couldn't handle. The offending T.R. Cadman & Sons 5/8 "Bemgall":

DSCF0864.JPG

DSCF0865.JPG

There I was, on my final XTG pass this morning, shaving with one of my much loved "Bengall" SRs. Okay, the lather was a little dry, my shave angle was rather steep, I was not stretching my skin, my pressure was more than normal and I was thinking of other things. That is still no excuse for this SR to bite me. It must be a faulty SR, but where is it faulty?

Excessive hone wear on the spine has resulted in an edge that’s too acute and too sharp. Unfortunately the razor is past it’s useful life. Send it to me for disposal. I’ll destroy it by reprofiling the heel so it can’t be used again.

Last edited:
I'm very new, but one thing I've already learned is that Bengall's are completely rubbish, you are just lucky to have survived!
In fact, I've taken upon myself to try to gather as many as I can, for disposal. Please do feel free to send this one to me as well for safe recycling!
That's a nicely organized trash can. :drool:

I guess it doesn’t matter if it’s your first or thousandth SR shave, you let your technique or attention slip and you’ll get bitten as a gentle reminder. Happy shaves.

Top Bottom