What's new

Where Is Jimmy Hoffa Buried ???

With the latest news about Jimmy Hoffa....what's your scoop on this...

I think he's buried somewhere in Joel's Shaving den...under a ton of brushes and creams....

mark tssb

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
What's the big debate about? Everyone knows he's buried in the Meadowlands.:tongue_sm

I'm pretty sure I saw Jimmy and Elvis out hunting endangered whales 2 years ago while discussing plans for how to thaw out Walt Disney's frozen head from the cryonic chamber, clone him, then collect on the thousands of dollars Microsoft owes Disney for Testing Bill gates' Beta Email Tracking program.

Meanwhile Marylin Monroe was painting all six toes on her left foot and had just finished her buyout of Mondex which will allow us to replace money with biochips embedded in people's heads and hands.

KUJO said:
I'm pretty sure I saw Jimmy and Elvis out hunting endangered whales 2 years ago while discussing plans for how to thaw out Walt Disney's frozen head from the cryonic chamber, clone him, then collect on the thousands of dollars Microsoft owes Disney for Testing Bill gates' Beta Email Tracking program.

Meanwhile Marylin Monroe was painting all six toes on her left foot and had just finished her buyout of Mondex which will allow us to replace money with biochips embedded in people's heads and hands.
...just as I thought!

mark the shoeshine boy said:
With the latest news about Jimmy Hoffa....what's your scoop on this...

I think he's buried somewhere in Joel's Shaving den...under a ton of brushes and creams....

mark tssb
Fagedaboudit!

ouch

guenron said:
Fagedaboudit!

I'm not suggesting that this was a Freudian slip (not that there's anything wrong with that), but I believe the correct spelling is Fugedaboudit.:tongue_sm

ouch said:
I'm not suggesting that this was a Freudian slip (not that there's anything wrong with that), but I believe the correct spelling is Fugedaboudit.:tongue_sm

Joey Buttafucco had the same problem

ouch said:
I didn't know you were into lingerie!:lol:

IDK if yall have ever heard of Richard Kuklinski "AKA: THE ICEMAN" but in a book I read about him he actually claims he took part in Hoffa's "Disappearance" and he was put in and old oil barrell that was to be recycled and sent over seas as scrap to make them JAP cars. Idk. Though. I dont think we will ever know for sure.

ouch

For the record, I believe Hoffa's body was recently moved to the new Meadowlands. :thumbup1:

Top Bottom