Whereabouts are you?

• USA

• Canada

• UK (And Ireland)

• Australia

• Mainland Europe

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
lol, Sam is a cool guy and I love mixing a 90 minute with a 60 minute but I have never been hot on those experimental beers. Seems to me beer has been just fine with hops, barley, water, and yeast.

I read an interview with Sam Calagione in BYO years ago where he was talking about experimental beers, and a batch he brewed with wormwood, and how he didn't know it was possible to have flashbacks of 'nam without ever being in Vietnam.

Wouldn't surprise me. Everyone at Dogfish has a screw (or twenty) loose. However, that's what makes it so fun.

lol, Sam is a cool guy and I love mixing a 90 minute with a 60 minute but I have never been hot on those experimental beers. Seems to me beer has been just fine with hops, barley, water, and yeast.

I like trying weird things... be it in food or drink. Ever had pig cheek? Tastes wonderful. :biggrin1:

I'm at work, in a few hours I'll be at the old house, and (hopefully) after that I'll be at the new house unpacking and cooking bacon wrapped medallions, mashed taters, and some sort of veg.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Michigan's Upper Peninsula. Drummond Island, to be exact.
I am reminded how, before Michigan became a state, they and Ohio almost went to war over the Toledo strip. Because Ohio had representation they were awarded it, but Michigan was given the Upper Peninsula. I guess Michigan won that one :001_smile

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
I am reminded how, before Michigan became a state, they and Ohio almost went to war over the Toledo strip. Because Ohio had representation they were awarded it, but Michigan was given the Upper Peninsula. I guess Michigan won that one :001_smile

We sure did.

I'm in the middle of wine country in south-central Washington - little town called Zillah.

Lots of Portlandians here - after traveling extensively through the US, Europe, and Asia Portland ranks up near the top of my favorite cities.

I should be there for a science teachers conference in a couple of weeks - looking forward to it.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
I'm in the middle of wine country in south-central Washington - little town called Zillah.

Lots of Portlandians here - after traveling extensively through the US, Europe, and Asia Portland ranks up near the top of my favorite cities.

I should be there for a science teachers conference in a couple of weeks - looking forward to it.

Hey, I'm from Yakima. Not too far from Zillah. PM me when you're in Portland if you want to connect for a pipe. There's a few cool dudes in PDX; we can organize a little meet up.

Top Bottom