What's new

Where In the World Am I?

Can you name this tunnel and its location?

1685409034107.png

Last edited:

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
Can you name this tunnel and its location?

Mt Carmel Highway tunnel in Zion. Its like everyone that posts that tunnel take that photo in nearly the exact same spot. There are hundreds of that same photo online. Did you take that one personally? Next time I go there, I will have to take that photo as well!

Mt Carmel Highway tunnel in Zion. Its like everyone that posts that tunnel take that photo in nearly the exact same spot. There are hundreds of that same photo online. Did you take that one personally? Next time I go there, I will have to take that photo as well!
Correct! I guess that one was too easy. I've been on that highway to Zion, but that photo isn't one of mine. There is not much room in the tunnel since it was built narrow. I do have some other photos of Zion which is a spectacular place when the weather is good.

Over to you, @BradWorld!

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
Correct! I guess that one was too easy. I've been on that highway to Zion, but that photo isn't one of mine. There is not much room in the tunnel since it was built narrow. I do have some other photos of Zion which is a spectacular place when the weather is good.

Over to you, @BradWorld!
Nice! I plan to visit there soon. Maybe next summer 2024. Gonna do the RV tour of as many parks as we can.

Here is a tougher one. But there are a few clues here that will indicate the place very clearly. I took this photo this past summer. Good luck and enjoy!

Edit: I had initially put some more hints in here, but I had to erase them as they were not helpful, and possibly would have thrown the answer off. So i removed them. Sorry.

1685459098762.jpeg

Last edited:

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
Nice! I plan to visit there soon. Maybe next summer 2024. Gonna do the RV tour of as many parks as we can.

Here is a tougher one. But there are a few clues here that will indicate the place very clearly. I took this photo this past summer. Good luck and enjoy!

Edit: I had initially put some more hints in here, but I had to erase them as they were not helpful, and possibly would have thrown the answer off. So i removed them. Sorry.

View attachment 1662802
no clue, but I guess somewhere in the south west

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks

View attachment 1662802
Brad: give us a hint or so, do not let this die again.....

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
I'd swear I've seen it - Sedona maybe? But seems too much vegetation for that - somewhere in the Rockies anyway ..

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
I thought my pic was an easy one. Easy to find on google image search for sure. Guess nobody has interest in figuring it out.

Top Bottom