What's new

Where in London...

A friend of mine is going to London for a couple of weeks. Does anybody know store(s) there which have good prices for TOBS, DRH, EJ, MWF, Palmolive, etc. soaps?

Most of those things are available in your neck of the woods for the same price from the internet

You can pick up MWF in a wood bowl (Kent) for cheap at John Lewis department stores though (pic below)

proxy.php

Thanks to all, I'll try to keep my guy busy there. Hopefully, seeing all the shaving stuff there, he'll convert to wetshaving himself, who knows.

Prices I saw in London at TOBS, Truefitt and Hill, and D.R. Harris, were not any less, if not more, than in the USA. If you like wet shaving I highly reccomend a visit to all three. They are very close to each other, just a short walk from the Underground.

Unfortunately, somebody else is going to London now. I've scheduled my visit to London for September. And my first stop there will be at these 'tourist attraction' places you mentioned... after the pub, I guess

Unfortunately, somebody else is going to London now. I've scheduled my visit to London for September. And my first stop there will be at these 'tourist attraction' places you mentioned... after the pub, I guess

Get a straight razor shave from one of their in house barbershops. It should be awesome. You may need an appointment way in advance.

Unless its something that can't be found in the US, I wouldn't buy it in London. You can find the same soap/creams here for less money. I would be on the hunt for Martin de Cadre or some other hard to find product.

Top Bottom