What's new

Where have all the Tiny Brush lovers gone?

... Or do most people only love medium to monster size brushes?
upload_2017-10-25_3-7-24.png

L to R: Omega Mixed Midget, Mighty Midget, and Bigger Bambino.

I've just joined the Tiny Brush Owners Club, but the thread is a bit like a ghost town at the moment. I know my fellow BOSCer @ZigZiglar has an Omega Mixed Midget like the one on the left in the pic above. Hey Zig, where are you?

C'mon all you guys that have a tiny brush in your den (Wee Scots come to mind), let's bring a little life back to the TBOC.

Will YOU be joining us there?:001_unsur Let's know why, or why not, please.:a30: :wink2: :laugh:

Is this brush tiny enough
proxy.php

?
[emoji1]

I fell into Huge brushes so I guess I’m not in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had never heard of TBOC.
:laugh: And I'd never heard of the "21 and under" club (which is two years older than TBOC). It's amazing how (apparently most) threads in the Clubs and Brotherhoods sub-forum appear to be a mystery to most members (including me).

Mind you, I'm glad we don't have qualifying knot sizes in the TBOC. My Mighty Midget has a 24mm knot although it only stands 86mm high.

How big is tiny brush?
As a rough idea, my TBOC qualifying brushes (shown in the OP above) are 76mm, 86mm, and 89mm high respectively. But the easiest thing to do is post your brush (with details) on the thread and a member will let you know if it qualifies or not.

Top Bottom