What's new

Where do you put your shaving gear?

My wife has the master bath which is totally fine with me.

I have a small bathroom with a shower stall, toilet, and single sink. I just did a mini makeover today and this is what I came up with. I have some other stuff in a box like blades, brush boxes, handle boxes, etc.

I think it turned out decent. The pic of the table is basically all in the pics

Attachments

• 20221218_174446.jpg
    20221218_174446.jpg
    923.8 KB · Views: 41
  • 20221218_174455.jpg
    20221218_174455.jpg
    978.9 KB · Views: 35
  • 20221218_174950.jpg
    20221218_174950.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 35
  • 20221218_174432.jpg
    20221218_174432.jpg
    930.2 KB · Views: 39
  • 20221218_150510.jpg
    20221218_150510.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 44

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
The bacon pic was an accident though LOL😉

Interesting, you must have been hungry and posted it by accident then. You see, when you posted that picture, I was trying to find out the significance of the picture, I thought maybe you were making a philosophical statement. Like for example, if one wants to organize their shave den, one must first be the bacon, fill it with your thoughts, and your bodies lustful nature to want to eat bacon, will make you organize the shave den in very short order. Then the quicker you get that done, you get to run into the kitchen and fry some bacon and eat it.

Then maybe you could even eat bacon with your left hand, while your having a shave with your right hand. If only you had a third hand so you could drink some coffee too. I am that way with coffee, I'll drink coffee with my left hand, and then shave with it in my right hand...

proxy.php

Why do people keep calling their bathrooms "shave dens"? You've got a nice looking countertop but it's a plastic box with stuff in it and a nice razor/brush stand. Sorry if I'm coming across rudely as that's not my intention, I just don't understand this shave den terminology at all. I have a bathroom with shaving supplies in a couple of cabinets. That's not a den, it's a bathroom!

My stuff is all over the place.

In a bathroom drawer and on the counter, in a box in the basement, in a couple of drawers and in/on my desk in my office, etc.

I may not be the smartest feller, but I am smart enough not to keep all of my shaving crap in one place. I saw my wife’s stare of death once. I didn’t like it. 😱

Pro tip: Keep stuff you don’t want your wife to find in your golf bag or in a tool box. They never look there. 🤪

I have a humidor for the cigars and a 2 draw watch box, hmmmm I need a razor box. Soaps and creams are on my side of the sink counter with overflow in a draw. The razor collection is current rotation on a stand on the counter with brush and bowl and the on decks in a draw. Probably need to give away my seldom users before my wife discovers my problem.

I feel like such an outlier. All of my shaving supplies fit in a single drawer in my bathroom, except for what I'm actively using which is on the sink.

the soaps are only out as I am doing some comparisons

but to the side of my sink I just have my stuff out I use (the semogue brush is usually away also)
so just my main stuff Timeless then Neutrogean and bowls and RV Muhle STF
bowl not sure like both like the CC copper better but do not like that tink noise when setting it down :)

and the other soaps are in the med cabinet next to sink

the overflow stuff extra blades etc.. is in some plastic drawers under sink

IMG_6679.jpeg

Since I share my bathroom with several family members, and I don't like people touching my stuff, so I only leave my soap to air dry and when done I take it to my bedroom where all the rest of my stuff resides.

Razors, aftershaves, colognes, brushes are in the closet and the soaps in an organizer hanging on the door.

I have everything stored in a bathroom cabinet. Spare blades and aftershaves are in my closet in the dressing room.

And I am with @CCS everything dried, cleaned and stored away neatly. Ready to go for another shave.

Last edited:
Top Bottom