What's new

where do you guys pick up spray bottles for your face?

where do you guys pick up bottles to transfer stuff like witch hazel or other products so that you can spray them onto your face?

No offense, but these cheap plastic bottles are anything but atomizers. They are good for spraying your plants or your pants while ironing but I would not use them on my face.

A true atomizer can be found on Ebay but they are expensive and you have to wait until the right one comes along. Atomizer should deliver a very fine mist of your favorite aftershave not drench your whole mug with one shot.

I am looking for a real cool one myself - does anyone know of an on-line site where a decent atomizer bottles can be found?

finegelernt said:
No offense, but these cheap plastic bottles are anything but atomizers. They are good for spraying your plants or your pants while ironing but I would not use them on my face.

A true atomizer can be found on Ebay but they are expensive and you have to wait until the right one comes along. Atomizer should deliver a very fine mist of your favorite aftershave not drench your whole mug with one shot.

I am looking for a real cool one myself - does anyone know of an on-line site where a decent atomizer bottles can be found?

I have the bottles and atomizers, both plastic and cobalt from QED. They work as well as anything could. I prefer the plastic to avoid breakage myself but if you are looking for something nice you may prefer the cobalt. From what you are describing though you may want to check with a perfumer to see if you can find something in a fine crystal.
Cheers,
Jeff

finegelernt said:

They may not technically be atomizers but I use the QED cobalt blue bottles and they work well.

I have one with Da Vinci water and another that I use for my Thayer's Rose Witch Hazel.

ada8356 said:
They may not technically be atomizers but I use the QED cobalt blue bottles and they work well.
I have one with Da Vinci water and another that I use for my Thayer's Rose Witch Hazel.

Thanks guys, you convinced me - I will give QED bottles a try.

finegelernt said:
Thanks guys, you convinced me - I will give QED bottles a try.

Great. While you're buying them, be sure to pick up a couple other items. You know, to lessen the blow of shipping charges.

I may be a commoner :tongue: , but I like the cheap plastic spray bottles I can pick up at Walmart or any drug store in their travel section. Less than a buck and they work great.

I also don't have to worry about breakage or coming up with a substitute for traveling.

mrob said:
I may be a commoner :tongue: , but I like the cheap plastic spray bottles I can pick up at Walmart or any drug store in their travel section. Less than a buck and they work great.

Yeah, right! I'll bet, while you are there, you also pick up Williams soap for $0.97 and Personna blades for $1.29. I did. :lol:

I always order a couple, whether I need them or not, whenever I place an order with Charles at QED. It keeps me supplied.

Randy

letterk said:
Great. While you're buying them, be sure to pick up a couple other items. You know, to lessen the blow of shipping charges.

You know, it is almost frightening that our minds work like this... somehow it will appear less expensive to pay $10 to ship $100 worth of goods than $6 to ship $10 worth of goods... we are indeed a strange breed.

NMMB said:
You know, it is almost frightening that our minds work like this... somehow it will appear less expensive to pay $10 to ship $100 worth of goods than $6 to ship $10 worth of goods... we are indeed a strange breed.

lol, i just always divide the shipping cost among w/e i purchase and see if its worth it or not

finegelernt said:
Yeah, right! I'll bet, while you are there, you also pick up Williams soap for $0.97 and Personna blades for $1.29. I did. :lol:

Hmmm. . .well. . .not quite.:redface: I have a box of the Williams soap that hasn't been opened yet--too many good smelling creams to work through.

And the Personnas should use Charlie manson as their spokesperson, IMO--yikes.:eek:

Top Bottom