What's new

Where Do You Get Safety Razor DE Blades?

I got a 100 pack of Astra SPs from Fendrihan (Canada) over a year ago for $14 CAD, but with commonly getting 100 shaves per blade it will be a while before I have to worry about getting more from anywhere.
It works out to about 7.1 shaves per penny.
I'll probably start tossing them at 75-80 though, once I get past the experimental stage with different blades.

I got a 100 pack of Astra SPs from Fendrihan (Canada) over a year ago for $14 CAD, but with commonly getting 100 shaves per blade it will be a while before I have to worry about getting more from anywhere.
It works out to about 7.1 shaves per penny.
I'll probably start tossing them at 75-80 though, once I get past the experimental stage with different blades.
That is truly amazing!

I have gotten the bulk of my blades on Amazon and eBay.

Brick and mortar? Local supermarket and Pasteur’s pharmacy in NYC.

Ebay and Amazon usually but postage varies depending on your location. The best deals are the 100 pack if you know what you like otherwise start with a blade sampler.

Amazon.com for most blades will be cheapest if you're not a sale shopper and don't want the hassel or wait of buying international. For certain blades that are crazy expensive in the states, eBay is cheapest (for blades like GSB, polsilver, and nacets). If you are a sale shopper you could try italian barber every day and check the deal of the day, sometimes they have blades on sale I bought 100 Nacet blades for 12 bucks once and 100 feathers for 20 bucks both great deals. If you're a novice I would suggest buying 100 pack of quality low price blades on Amazon like dorco prime, astra sp, shark super chrome, derby premium or the like.

I'm lucky enough to live about 15 minutes from Merz Apothecary/Q Brothers/Smallflower, and they have an extensive selection of most of the mainstays that can be bought by the single tuck or in multiples. Rapira, Voskhod, Gillette's 7 O'Clock Yellow, Black, and one of the Greens as well as GSB and both Astras, Shark, Lord, Kai, Feather, some Treet stainless. No Bic, no Treet carbon. Those I pick up on Amazon. But having a local option is really really nice.

I'm lucky enough to live about 15 minutes from Merz Apothecary/Q Brothers/Smallflower, and they have an extensive selection of most of the mainstays that can be bought by the single tuck or in multiples. Rapira, Voskhod, Gillette's 7 O'Clock Yellow, Black, and one of the Greens as well as GSB and both Astras, Shark, Lord, Kai, Feather, some Treet stainless. No Bic, no Treet carbon. Those I pick up on Amazon. But having a local option is really really nice.
i got my astra platinum on ebay for 8.99 shipped 100 blade black now theres 200 blade for 16.99

Raven Koenes

My precious!
I use Israeli Red Personnas exclusively. I usually get them from West Coast Shaving; in the UK packaging, they’re $12 for 100. Usually lasts me 2-3 years.

Top Bottom