What's new

Where can I get this style hat

Without a logo? Sort of a canvas fabric, fitted; aka not with the one size fits all snap adjustment in the back. TIA

$carhartt-workflex-mens-canvas-cap.jpg

This is where you will find them but oh boy what a PITA to navigate. They have them.

http://www.gearforsports.com/gear_headwear.htm

I have one that is embroidered DEA on the front that was a gift from a retired agent. He knew I was a hat collector so got me one from Quantico before he retired. I mentioned I had an FBI cap that was a gift from another agent so he had to do it :001_smile

Seam ripper?

I have that hat in the OP. You would be left with a square shaped hole in the brow. Might not be the desired outcome. LOL

I think you would also be left with similar results with most embroidered hats?

Personally, baseball caps are super casual and as such logos don't matter. Pick one that has something your'e moderately into. A logo-less baseball hat looks really weird to me. If you don't want a logo and just want a "plain hat", you should be looking at other hat styles.

Personally, baseball caps are super casual and as such logos don't matter. Pick one that has something your'e moderately into. A logo-less baseball hat looks really weird to me. If you don't want a logo and just want a "plain hat", you should be looking at other hat styles.

One man's weird is another man's magic. :001_cool:

Thank you for your input

I hate logos on my clothing. I don't like to pay to be a billboard unless it's someone I knows band and even then I don't really like it.

I have a grey hat just like that but plain that I picked up at Walmart for a few bucks.

edit: and no snaps in the back ether.

I hate logos on my clothing. I don't like to pay to be a billboard unless it's someone I knows band and even then I don't really like it..

Here here!

Ha... I've take emblems off of cars, welded up the holes, filled, and painted over them to remove all trace of who made the vehicle.

I take stealth to the extreme.

Am I going to walk around with a cap that says "drink mountain dew" Not likely.

Top Bottom