What's new

Where can I get Thayer's?

There are several places online where you can pick up thayers... but you can probably get it locally as well... where are you located? You may also wish to consider looking through this thread

Ok I just want to know for the people who bought it online, where is the best place to buy it?

No local store around me has Thayer's. I've called all Walgreens and GMCs.

Several sources should have it:
GNC, Vitamin Shoppe, Whole Foods, Chamberlains, classicshaving.com.

bigDee said:
Ok I just want to know for the people who bought it online, where is the best place to buy it?

No local store around me has Thayer's. I've called all Walgreens and GMCs.

You may also want to look in some health food stores (or the health food section of the local grocery store)... I get mine locally in a health food store.

You might want to actually go to GNC, The employees at the store near me had no idea what I was talking about until I brought it up to the counter to buy it.

I bought Thayer's Rose non-alcoholic version in my local health food store based on all the recommendations on this forum.
However, I found that it burned my skin so much I had to wash it off with water. Despite removing most of it I had a bad case of acne afterwords.

I think my skin is on the oily side and non-alcoholic stuff clogs the pores and makes things much worse.
Those with oily skin should probably buy Thayer's with a high alcohol content, IMO.

finegelernt said:
I bought Thayer's Rose non-alcoholic version in my local health food store based on all the recommendations on this forum.
However, I found that it burned my skin so much I had to wash it off with water. Despite removing most of it I had a bad case of acne afterwords.

I think my skin is on the oily side and non-alcoholic stuff clogs the pores and makes things much worse.
Those with oily skin should probably buy Thayer's with a high alcohol content, IMO.
Is there any possibility that this was a reaction to the Rose?

Kyle said:
Is there any possibility that this was a reaction to the Rose?

Possible, but I use Taylor's Rose cream with no problems. I may have gotten a razor burn experimenting with GEM razor and I expected Thayer's to do its magic and provide a soothing relief but it had this heavy oily feel and unpleasant burning sensation.
I washed some of it off and applied Tend skin which was quite a relief.

finegelernt said:
...but it had this heavy oily feel and unpleasant burning sensation.
I washed some of it off and applied Tend skin which was quite a relief.
That is strange.

You might consider ordering one of Thayer's sampler packs (I've only seen them on the Thayer's website). This will give you a chance to see if other formulas effect you the same way.

Top Bottom