What's new

Where can i get 39c/37c cheapest?

I have decided to upgrade to 37c or 39c from ej89 and i have looked on bst section, but had no luck so far.

Where can i get it cheapest?
On amazon and ebay, they seem to go for around 45-47.

Are there any place that sells them for cheaper?

Or any b&b vendor that has a special price for members?

I wouldnt mind getting a used one as kong as it is in great shape, just couldnt find one and i was getting the itch!

EDIT: Nevermind, it looks like my previous info is no longer correct, I just checked Amazon and Focus Corp is no longer carrying them.

I know this is not really what you are looking for, but I ordered a Merkur 15c on Amazon from Focus Corp for $21.99. When it arrived, it was a 37c mislabeled as a 15c. I returned it and ordered another 15c, which showed up as another mislabeled 37c, so I think they probably have a whole stock of mislabeled 37c being sold as 15c. This was about a month ago.

It's kind of a gamble, but you can always return it to Amazon if they got it sorted out by now.

Hahahaba i have a huge smirk on my face. I am tempted to try, but i doubt they still have it mislabeled. Will they? Haha

Last time I scoured the internet Amazon was the cheapest I could find. I looked everywhere I knew to look, including the European sites. I recall finding one sight that had them comparable to Amazon but didn't include shipping and I have Prime...

Last time I scoured the internet Amazon was the cheapest I could find. I looked everywhere I knew to look, including the European sites. I recall finding one sight that had them comparable to Amazon but didn't include shipping and I have Prime...

I was hoping i had missed looking somewhere, but seems like amazon just cannot be beat sometimes.

Holding out until monday.

Last edited by a moderator:
I never actually pulled the trigger! I was going to put it on a wish list, but another wet shave sent me 4 razors to test drive.

Top Bottom