What's new

Where can I find Czech & Speake samples?

I'm in the market for some more edts and while I have my wishlist of Penhaligon's scents that I want to try I got curious about Czech & Speake. I went to their site to place an order for some samples when I noticed they were charging me £25.00 for shipping :confused1. I don't see how it costs them £25.00 to post a 0.3kg package across the pond (I also don't see how an aluminum soap dish and soap cost as much as they charge but thats another story). Does anyone know where I can find some C&S samples that won't cost me almost $50?

Thanks in advance

LuckyScent has C&S samples. I'd try calling C&S first, though; their website is just third-rate and often buggy. It's supposed to be a L2.50 charge, not 25, but I'd not put it past their incompetent webmaster to bugger that up. Their phone service is helpful, luckily.

I agree with getting in touch directly with C&S. Unless you are buying litre size samples, that's way off. I ordered samples from them a couple of years ago and it was really inexpensive.

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Brad:
Below is their Home Page...look towards the bottom of the page to find the 'Samples' tab. I bought their Samplers (which I happen to like all of them [and the Mrs. too]), and cost about $15US including shipping to the States.

http://www.czechandspeake.com/

And you e-mail Sheenie Choi (Sales Rep), with C&S @

[email protected] if you any any questions. :thumbup1:

Christopher
proxy.php

I've got the entire scent library for them, don't really care for too many of them. I also have the Floris line of samples, minus Santal...I really liked it ;) I sent you a PM, I'd be willing to sell them to you at a very reasonable price, or trade. Let me know...thanks and good luck on your search for a fragrance, mine continues as SWMBO doesn't care for anything but these commercial colognes *sighs*

So, I tried to order the sample today, but something was screwy between their ordering system and my bank's security implements. I'll try contacting them tomorrow to see if I can get this done. I'm excited to try these. I'm pretty new to fragrance as a hobby, and not just some general item on my dresser, so the C&S line is new to me.

Brad:
Below is their Home Page...look towards the bottom of the page to find the 'Samples' tab. I bought their Samplers (which I happen to like all of them [and the Mrs. too]), and cost about $15US including shipping to the States.

http://www.czechandspeake.com/

And you e-mail Sheenie Choi (Sales Rep), with C&S @

[email protected] if you any any questions. :thumbup1:

Christopher
proxy.php

Brad this is how I order mine and it was < $15. I used my Visa card and called them ahead of time to tell them of the purchase (I did the same thing when I order directly from Montale) and I had no problems.

I've got the entire scent library for them, don't really care for too many of them. I also have the Floris line of samples, minus Santal...I really liked it ;) I sent you a PM, I'd be willing to sell them to you at a very reasonable price, or trade. Let me know...thanks and good luck on your search for a fragrance, mine continues as SWMBO doesn't care for anything but these commercial colognes *sighs*

+1 - The only one I really liked was Dark Rose and #88 was very good. Cuba mad me sick, it smelled like dog poop to me. The rest lasted 15 - 20 minutes on me. YMMV though.

Revisited this today and sent them an email regarding the shipping shown on the website. Once I get an email back showing the actual shipping like you guys say, I'll pull the trigger.

I am on a sample kick right now: waiting on T&H to arrive tomorrow, trying to get a hold of mudassir, trying not to order the Trumpers pack, and really want to get this one. HELP!

Top Bottom