What's new

where can i buy personna/generic injector blades?

Hmmm.. Wanna buy some slightly used blades, cheap? Only shaved for seven days each! Carefully stored in the bottom of the injector cartridge..:001_smile

i don't have cvs in my area and i've checked all local drug stores. there definitely aren't any in omaha.

Forget Personna or Ted Pella. Dull, dull, dull. Buy Chinese Schicks (“Chicks”) only!!! 7 for $5 at SaveMart, a little more at Walgreens but worth every penny

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
In the fourteen years since the OP was made, the injectors have slowly disappeared from my local stores. I had a mom & pop pharmacy where I'd but the Chicks every once in a while & compliment the owner on carrying them. That store got eaten by CVS, and I haven't seen an injector in the wild since circa 2018 ..

Rite Aid always has them. I believe they are Personna but aren’t advertised that way. There always Amazon also. Falls under Accutec in US but still sold under license as Personna. Same old plant just owned by Accutec in Verona, Virginia now.

Chandu

I Waxed The Badger.
In the fourteen years since the OP was made, the injectors have slowly disappeared from my local stores. I had a mom & pop pharmacy where I'd but the Chicks every once in a while & compliment the owner on carrying them. That store got eaten by CVS, and I haven't seen an injector in the wild since circa 2018 ..
I know of one mom and pop drug store in my state that has them. They have the 'Chick's. They are on my way to my parents house so I will swing through and pick them up from time to time. They must have some locals that still use them as there are always 3 to 4 packs on the hanger (or they are working through a large initial stock by selling only to me :) )

It is a treat to find them in the wild. The same drugstore carries, Williams and some off the beaten path AS such a s British Sterling and Jovan Musk. Things that are a little higher end drug store, and definitely not big box store. Love that store. Just talking about it makes we want to stop there again.

Top Bottom