What's new

Where Can I Buy Mexican Coke/Pepsi (Canadian)

I have wanted to try these for a long time. I have searched high and low for a site that has them in stock, and ships to Canada but that's been a lot harder than I could have imagined. Most sites have Mexican Coke but not Pepsi, 99% Don't ship to Canada or want an insane shipping fee one store quoted me $200 for a 24 pack, um no thank you!! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Pepsi Throwback has sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup. I believe the Mexican products also use sugar. I believe the Throwback would be the same as the Mexican and is widely available in the U.S.

Sam's club in USA sells Mexican coke. Haven't seen the Mexican Pepsi though. And of you like dr.pepper Dublin dr.pepper has real sugar in it.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

You may be going at it from the wrong angle. There have to be a few Mexican food stores in Canada. I live in Minnesota, and they are fairly common. Call a few, and see if they will ship it to you. Skip the import fees. Maybe offer to pay a little extra for time and effort.

Good luck

Mark

Passover starts 11April this year. Look around for Passover Coke which is made with cane sugar. Same stuff pretty much aside from the Jewish dietary inspection requirements.

A Montreal newspaper article comes up if one googles Mexican Coke and Canada, which says available at a couple of places, but I have no idea whether Canada-wide. My take is that Mexican Coke is superior to Passover Coke, but the latter is worth seeking out and stockpiling. I did some blind tastes a longtime ago and I could pick it out easily and I much prefer the Mexican version. Coke's pitch that one cannot tell the difference between hfc and cane sugar is intentionally fraudulent to me. The differences in Pepsi seem less stark. There may be differences between cane and beet sugar, too.

A Montreal newspaper article comes up if one googles Mexican Coke and Canada, which says available at a couple of places, but I have no idea whether Canada-wide. My take is that Mexican Coke is superior to Passover Coke, but the latter is worth seeking out and stockpiling. I did some blind tastes a longtime ago and I could pick it out easily and I much prefer the Mexican version. Coke's pitch that one cannot tell the difference between hfc and cane sugar is intentionally fraudulent to me. The differences in Pepsi seem less stark. There may be differences between cane and beet sugar, too.

Did you have the Mexican out of glass and the passover out of plastic? I have never seen Passover in glass and always have had Mexican in glass. I too can definitely tell the difference between cane and high fructose syrup.

Kosher Coke?? Now that's one I have never heard of. I will most certainly try that out. The Jewish community in Atlanta is huge. Shouldn't be hard to find

20090326-koshercoke.jpg

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Did you have the Mexican out of glass and the passover out of plastic? I have never seen Passover in glass and always have had Mexican in glass. I too can definitely tell the difference between cane and high fructose syrup.
Yep, the taste is totally different with sugar and glass. The thing I like about the Mexican Cokes is they are the metric equivalent to 12 oz- I find more than that, in any soft drink, is too much.

Top Bottom