What's new

Where can I buy a stand that will hold both my brush and any razor I want?

Can you guys hlep me find a stand that's designed to hold both your brush and de razors such as merkur hd or any other de razor in case I switch later on?

yea, that looks nice but it is way too over priced for beginner such as myself

would the merkur razors fit laying down on the stands that can only hold the brush?

Try on Ebay. I picked up this set which I am sure can hold a DE for under $20

proxy.php

This auction also had a couple razors and a brush. I plan on just using the stand but if the brush is in good condition then that is a bonus. The razors can be cleaned up as well. I was really happy to have won it.

Gatorade said:
Try on Ebay. I picked up this set which I am sure can hold a DE for under $20

proxy.php

This auction also had a couple razors and a brush. I plan on just using the stand but if the brush is in good condition then that is a bonus. The razors can be cleaned up as well. I was really happy to have won it.

what keywords did you use?

randomtw said:
do you have one? that looks nice but i'm not really sure how it would hold up over time

No, but I've come across it online several times and it just came to mind. Right now I'm just resting my brush on it's base and I'm keeping my razor in an open hole of my toothbrush cup.

does it matter if the razor is held upside down or rightside up?

i've found a set that I like but I'm not sure whether it would be better to hang it by the end of the handle or to rest the head of the razor on the stand

randomtw said:
does it matter if the razor is held upside down or rightside up?

i've found a set that I like but I'm not sure whether it would be better to hang it by the end of the handle or to rest the head of the razor on the stand

I don't think it matters but most DE razors would probably be most stable with the head up.

it shouldn't damage the razor at all correct?

and thanks gatorade for turning me onto ebay for looking this stuff up

randomtw said:
it shouldn't damage the razor at all correct?

and thanks gatorade for turning me onto ebay for looking this stuff up

This public service has been brought to you by GATORADE!

I have a stand already and I put the razors head up but that is just the way they fit best. I think the Trac IIs were some of the only ones that go head down. They were lighter and some had decorative pieces on the ends to hold them. Most of the higher end razors you find now like the M3s and the DEs all are head up in the stand for balance.

Top Bottom