What's new

Where best to order ink from?

Usually.
If the company understands that (as shippers) they can be responsible financially for damages to any other mail that gets ruined in the proximity of a spill. I sometimes get taped on lids and double zip-lock bags as added precautions.
I now have 4 bottled and all were leaking and fully refunded without question. One more is on the way. All were ordered a few weeks ago, before I knew they would all arrive damaged.

Luckily the ink is fine and still full. They may have froze and expanded. It just sucks for displaying and collecting, as the labels are shot. I've used a label maker to identify them.

Moving forward, I have found a local store that sells Noodler's for $20 a bottle, Canadian. So I'll be buying there from now on. If I had researched it earlier, I would have avoided Amazon and online all together.

Probably this. Noodlers fills the bottles up the very brim. I guess that's great if you like getting every penny's worth, but not so great if the bottle freezes.
It was -30 for a week or so here.

One bottle was a little congealed when I opened it. Caps were secure and they seemed to be wrapped well.

Lesson learned.

Son and I stopped in here today to take a look at mechanical pencils. He was looking at a few Kawekos, Lamy and Rotring. Great store and staff.

I picked up a jar of Noodler's Air Corp (Blue Black). Cheaper than online and they even had 25% off ones they had showed up leaking.

View attachment 1394401

Attachments

• PXL_20220116_021119790.jpg
    PXL_20220116_021119790.jpg
    811 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Top Bottom