What's new

Where are Brotherhood sub-forums?

I often see references to various brotherhood sub-forums but cannot find them anywhere? Do these actually exist?

Forums >> General Shaving Talk >> Clubs and Brotherhoods
Thanks Stubblebum.
HoweverI don’t see Clubs and Brotherhoods there at all.
In case it makes a difference, I’m viewing things on my iPhone using Safari. Wondering if that’s screwing it up.
Cheers.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
You need to post more. Once you reach the required post count it should show up for you. Reckon you only need 3 more posts. But it’s not instant. So might be a few hours or might be tomorrow.

Chandu

I Waxed The Badger.
Thanks Chandu. However, when I click that link I see a message that says I don’t have permission to view. Are there certain qualifications needed?

Cheers.
That's strange. I wouldn't think so. You've been here longer than I have. I don't see that you have a lot of posts, maybe there is a minimum number to access that area.

Anyone?

Update: @Toothpick stated the reason

You need to post more. Once you reach the required post count it should show up for you. Reckon you only need 3 more posts. But it’s not instant. So might be a few hours or might be tomorrow.
Thanks! Good to know.

Cheers.

A slight tangent ... I could be wrong but it seems like posts in that sub forum don't appear to list in the New Posts feed. I almost always use New Posts and often forget to drill down from the forum list.

Does anyone know exactly how many posts are required? I feel like there’s so much more to browse once you can view clubs and brotherhoods, but I’m more of a lurker than I am a poster.

Top Bottom