What's new

When You Are Interested In Trying Straight Razor Shaving…

I have a Razorock Hawk Single Edge. It also uses AC blades. I believe single edge razors $ straight razors (for beards) come in three flavours: half DE blade, AC format, injector.
I actually bought two boxes of AC blades to go in my first razor purchase, the Supply Single Edge v2. I was wrong. Injector blades are smaller than AC blades. Your Claymore indeed takes the same AC blades as the Feather shavettes!
Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Yeah.... I figured that out after a bit of research. I didn't know the right questions to ask.... the photos of the barber razors and shavettes made the blades look soooo long, I wasn't sure if they used the same blades as my Claymore Evolution, but as you suggest, they do.

Yeah.... I figured that out after a bit of research. I didn't know the right questions to ask.... the photos of the barber razors and shavettes made the blades look soooo long, I wasn't sure if they used the same blades as my Claymore Evolution, but as you suggest, they do.
As long as we're not talking about these (I believe they're not for shaving male human beards):

1652938770998.png

Top Bottom