What's new

When will I ever learn, (this time I hope)

Well I've gone and done it again, even after posting about it before, and knowing what to do. I'm talking about cutting into the area around my mouth with my straight razor. I did it a few days ago, and did it pretty good this time. What I did was lose my concentration or something like that as I was shaving the right side under my nose. The reason I did it this time was I didn't take that blade away from my face when I was not actually shaving with it. I had completed shaving the area and for some reason I didn't take the blade away and I ended up giving myself a pretty good slice right near my lip. The sad thing about doing this is that I've done the same thing before. Got myself a good slice this time, and hopefully when it heals it won't leave a mark. It was my own stupid carelessness that's to blame, and I know better than to leave that blade so close when not actually using it. There, I've made mention of my being careless and I can't stress enough about getting that super sharp blade out of the way when you're not actually shaving with it. I'll heal I'm sure, but to all, please remember to be extra careful with that really sharp blade, and if you're not, be prepared to suffer the results that are always lurking. :a46: :straight::death: :yikes: :hand:

bones heal,

glory's forever,

chicks dig scars.

just have a good story to go with the scar. don't look up and left when you explain the scar.

I smacked myself in the face with the business end of my SR this morning. Gave myself a bit of a cut under my lip and used the time I spent applying first aid to reflect on the concept of safe SR handling...

Paul, are you sure you haven't lost a lot of blood? You're rambling and repeating yourself and I'm worried you are not getting enough oxygen to your brain. Are you feeling lightheaded? Paul?...... Paul......?

:lol:

Paul, are you sure you haven't lost a lot of blood? You're rambling and repeating yourself and I'm worried you are not getting enough oxygen to your brain. Are you feeling lightheaded? Paul?...... Paul......?

:lol:

I know, sometimes I can't believe it myself. I'm feeling much better now, and the cut is going away. I stood on my head for a bit.

Top Bottom