What's new

When was C&E SAO discontinued?

There was the clearance sale at my local C&E when they stopped carrying the SAO, Sienna, and Sandalwood. That was last July (2008).

-- John Gehman

Last edited:
There was the clearance sale at my local C&E, when they stopped carrying the SAO, Sienna, and Sandalwood. That was last July (2008).

-- John Gehman

Wow, I'm behind...

So, everything is discontinued at C&E now (shaving wise)?

Wow, I'm behind...

They still have the Nomad soap/cream, plus they still have all the Balms, Aftershaves, and Colognes in the Nomad, Sienna, Sandalwood, etc. I've not sure if they still have the shave brushes that Jagger made for them.

-- John Gehman

they still have the 3 aftershave balm scents. honestly though it depends on which one you go to. my brother got me some sienna shave cream in a jar not too long ago. about a month ago i managed to get a tube of the nomad cream.

so it really depends on what the current stock situation is at your store. also some large hallmark kinda stores tend to carry C&E products.

I picked up a tube of SAO cream around June of '08 ... it was on a clearance shelf, and I probably only paid $5 for it.

I bought it because it was cheap ... I had no idea how good it is until I tried it. It has now become reserved for the most special of special occasion shaves, since I consider it irreplaceable.

I have to admit, I'm not crazy about the scent. (None of C&E's lines appeal to me.) But the shave it gives is excellent!

Did C&E ever make any other products (ASL, ASB, body-wash, deodorant, etc.) in the Sweet Almond line? I don't recall ever seeing anything except for the shave cream and soap.

Top Bottom