What's new

When the soap stick becomes wee...

... what do you do with it? Too small for it's base to be of any use, slippery as the dickens if you try to hold it bare handed and rub on the face for a face lather.

Do people grate it down, pack it in a container with other dregs to use with a brush, use it as hand/shower/washing soap, chuck it?

Any ideas/suggestions?
Thanks!
dave

you should not use, for safety sake.
send to me for proper care and disposal!
colgate stick filarmonica inox morris forndran blenheim bouquet december 30 2014.jpg

I'd love to see how you might incorporate it into one of your ever stunning photos!

dave

Wet it and stick it to another shave stick and begin shaving again.

Thanks Chad for the suggestion, never would have occurred to me! Made my composite stick this morning and will give it a go tomorrow.
dave

Some folks save them and wait for a few other sticks to be in the same predicament. Then they grate or chop them up and combine them to make a Frankensoap stick (or bowl).

I had a thread about when my La Toja stick got down to just a disk about 3/16 of an inch thick.
I rubbed it on my face using two fingertips, and for the last shave, I bowl-lathered it.

Thanks Chad for the suggestion, never would have occurred to me! Made my composite stick this morning and will give it a go tomorrow.
dave
... it's now tomorrow...
Worked like a charm, the joint held no problem.
Thanks!
dave

Top Bottom