What's new

When in Atlanta......

When you visit Atlanta, there's one place you must go.... Atlanta Barber & Beauty Supply. I've shopped them online for years, but to go in person was a treat!

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They were about a 10 minute walk from my hotel. The only downside is, they close at 5. Nice selection of aftershave!

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

When you visit Atlanta, there's one place you must go.... Atlanta Barber & Beauty Supply. I've shopped them online for years, but to go in person was a treat!

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Oh wow! I had no idea we even had such a place! Will need to visit

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

They have a cool vintage display too!

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Did you see the size of that Straight razor????

Of course I picked up a few things.....

These are new to me. I picked up the Topaz after a serious recommendation from @turtle
proxy.php

And a couple favorites I had to stock up on....
proxy.php

Oh wow! I had no idea we even had such a place! Will need to visit

Yep! It's the one good thing I found in this city. I'm very sorry about the lack of decent antique stores. I saw a few razors, but nothing like I'm used to seeing in my other travels.

Vez is on the mark. I used to live in Atlanta before my DE shaving days. Still visit family there. Went to ABBS last spring and loaded up. Not only a great selection, but very good prices. Very nice friendly folks.

If you are in Atlanta, it's worth the trip. If you have a long layover at the airport, ABBS is adjacent to the MARTA train line, so you could dash there and get some stuff for the road.

Not only a great selection, but very good prices. Very nice friendly folks.

I meant to comment on both of these points. The staff was super nice! And the prices were as good or better than any place I've been!

Those were great pics, Vez. Really gives a good feel for the exterior and interior. As the old adage goes, "a picture is worth a thousand words."

Awesome. Now I need a reason ro go to Atlanta. If you're ever in NYC, visit a place on 34th St called Pasteur's Pharmacy. It's mind blowing.

Top Bottom