What's new

When do you start planning your next shave?

Definitely the night (or afternoon) before! I have taken to putting out my cream / soap of choice and then checking it out a few more times before I go to bed.

Well, these days I sort of have no choice but to be planning all the time, because I just started with a DE (mercur hefty classic). I've lately had the routine of shaving no less than six times per week. I have shaved twice since getting the DE. I'll take tomorrow off and then shave before church on Sunday (I am planning that one)
What I would love is to be able to get a really close, irritation-free shave every day with the Mercur DE. I think that will happen, but it will take time. My neck is the hardest. Face is smooth as can be, but the neck is very hard to get close.

Other

Seriously though, I have numbered all my shaving gear and use D&D multi sided dice to randomly decide. For shaving cream, I'm using a 53 sided die.

Nah, I'm kidding.

I just open the cabenet and see what strikes my mood and the weather conditions. Yesterday, it was really muggy out but I wanted to use some CF Limes. I mixed it with Proraso, wow!

Ouch, I realize it's a silly, silly question, but what does that German quote of yours mean? I can't for the life of me figure it out, I forgot a lot of my German.

Jeff

Top Bottom