What's new

When did perma-sharp gold change packaging?

Just got these in and they now say gillette on them and blades are lasered instead of printed.
Manufacture date 12/21/20
On left is what I received.
On right is what I already have.
Thanks for any input!!
IMG_20200925_170540.jpg

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
I have several hundred of the new style. They are super blades. My experience with the old version is limited. But all reports are that both versions are exactly the same blades. Anyone find them to not be the same?

I have several hundred of the new style. They are super blades. My experience with the old version is limited. But all reports are that both versions are exactly the same blades. Anyone find them to not be the same?
I'll have to look into it.
I would t call my other ones "old" but I got them back in 2015. They are the ones on right up above.
I'll try it soon. Busy with the wizamet vs polsilver comparison right now.

But as far as I know the packaging change was as a result of P&G aquiring them. Same with all brands they aquired in recent past, they changed packaging and added date codes.
My wizamet new stock is the same, but doesn't say gillette on main album art but does now say P&G on back and has date codes on tucks.
As far as I know they aquired them but didn't change where they were made or anything. Just new packaging.
The wizamet blade writing still looks exactly like the older ones and polsilvers (so far they are identical to me.)

Top Bottom