What's new

When a vendor has your back (Maggards)!!

Just a quick post to share my wonderful experience with maggard razors...

I purchased two SS hexagonal handles for my Rockwell razor heads but unfortunately, the head sits as a slight slant on the handle. The threads are smooth and the head tightens fine but there is a slant to the head.

I contacted them about this issue (because I had them check the fit on Rockwell before my purchase) and Brad was kind enough to give me a store credit for the purchase amount.

It's experiences like this that ensure happiness and a happy customer is a loyal customer :)

Way to go Brad/Maggard Razors!

Customer service is more important than best price (and Maggard's has good prices too). Glad they shined for you.

Sent from my DROID Turbo using Tapatalk

That is awesome news and not surprising that they took good care of you. I have been ordering from them the last couple years and always had excellent service. They truly care about their customers.

Always love to hear a good story like this!
I have a story about a year ago I used a gift card my dear wife bought for Christmas for the 2nd time. There was a glitch and it still gave me the 50 value even though I had only 15 bucks or so left. Well as a good concession minded person I called them and told them. They were so happy and sent me like 6 or so free samples.

I have a story about a year ago I used a gift card my dear wife bought for Christmas for the 2nd time. There was a glitch and it still gave me the 50 value even though I had only 15 bucks or so left. Well as a good concession minded person I called them and told them. They were so happy and sent me like 6 or so free samples.

A wonderful gesture to reward honesty and hats off to you for having it!

Graydog

Biblical Innards
One day maybe in the spring I am going to take a road trip to Maggards.
I have always been very pleased with their service .

One of the reasons they are one of my preferred vendors as well. I hear a lot of great experiences like this and I don't think I've ever heard a bad one.

I agree with all your comments. They are indeed a great vendor to deal with because it's not just price and variety but customer service that makes all the difference in the end!

As an added bonus, they are the #1 best vendor for non-CONUS as they have the cheapest shipping rates (especially to Australia).

Already received my items in Australia! Hardly took a week!

Seriously, Maggards is just awesome!

I agree with all your comments. They are indeed a great vendor to deal with because it's not just price and variety but customer service that makes all the difference in the end!

As an added bonus, they are the #1 best vendor for non-CONUS as they have the cheapest shipping rates (especially to Australia).

You can PM me if you’d like, but what are their rates like?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You can PM me if you’d like, but what are their rates like?

I ordered the fine marvel razor and a timeless lather bowl (for dad). Shipping was the same as our Auspost 500g standard satchel (US$6)!!...you can't go wrong with maggards!

I ordered the fine marvel razor and a timeless lather bowl (for dad). Shipping was the same as our Auspost 500g standard satchel (US$6)!!...you can't go wrong with maggards!

Excellent. I’d love to try some Stirling soaps at some point - they might be the way to go for ordering.

Top Bottom