What's new

When a bad thing turns out good ...

Welcome to B&B! I'm sorry you lost your razor, but I'm glad you found us. Most likely you can get a similar vintage razor to the one you lost, if you like it. Of course, you can branch out too. Was the lost razor actually from your dad? If so, I'm sorry about that...

Welcome to B&B! I'm sorry you lost your razor, but I'm glad you found us. Most likely you can get a similar vintage razor to the one you lost, if you like it. Of course, you can branch out too. Was the lost razor actually from your dad? If so, I'm sorry about that...

Thank God the razor i lost (due to my stupidity) was not my fathers razor .My Pa still has an old Schick injector and a Fat boy (which mostly uses for his everyday shave) . The poor old-timer has offered me his own Gillette when i told him what happened but i couldn't take his razor. The fat boy belongs to him.

The razor i lost was a Gillette super adjustable produced during the 80's with a black handle (i googled it a bit actually... if you asked me 2 weeks ago i wouldn't be able to tell the model :001_unsur ). Pa gave it to me for a birthday present when it was time to start shaving and it was brand new in a box .

Perhaps i'm overthinking but i'm not (still) in the mood to try and find an old gillete as a replacement. Mainly sentimental reasons . The grief is like i lost an old friend .This razor accompanied me for the last 25 years took me through college and travels all around the world , through dates when i had to look good , job interviews and even my wedding. 25 years and the thing was glad to be of service.

Top Bottom