What's new

wheatshocker's Entry to the Hall of Fame

Goatrope

Eccentric and destitute of reason
What is your real name?
Phil

What are your nicknames/aliases?
Phil, wheatshocker (as in Wichita State University mascot, or old school wheat harvesting)

Where do you live?
Kansas, USA

What is your age (or) generation?
Baby boomer (duck and cover)

What are you in the real world?
Retired IT professional (database administrator)

What is your favorite shave setup?
Merkur 34C, Astra SP blades, The Body Shop Maca Root & Aloe cream, Fendrihan synthetic brush, Nivea sensitive shave balm.

What are your hobbies and favorite activities?
Running, biking, hiking, reading, BBQ connoisseur, KC Chiefs fan, attending old car shows, and collecting razors, of course!

What else should the members of B&B know about you?
Just gave up cartridges and aerosol foam for DE wet shaving. Still have a lot to learn about technique and various shaving products. (soaps, creams, brushes, blades, razors, aftershaves)

Last edited:
What is your real name?
Phil

What are your nicknames/aliases?
Phil, wheatshocker (as in Wichita State University mascot, or old school wheat harvesting)

Where do you live?
Kansas, USA

What is your age (or) generation?
Baby boomer (duck and cover)

What are you in the real world?
Retired IT professional (database administrator)

What is your favorite shave setup?
Merkur 34C, Astra SP blades, The Body Shop Maca Root & Aloe cream, Fendrihan synthetic brush, Nivea sensitive shave balm.

What are your hobbies and favorite activities?
Running, biking, hiking, reading, BBQ connoisseur, KC Chiefs fan, attending old car shows, and collecting razors, of course!

What else should the members of B&B know about you?
Just gave up cartridges and aerosol foam for DE wet shaving. Still have a lot to learn about technique and various shaving products. (soaps, creams, brushes, blades, razors, aftershaves)
Congrats on HOF status, Phil!
I'm also a baby boomer, and have lived in Wichita all my life. I just started wet shaving last summer. Really enjoy it, and am coming down with RAD, along with whatever other ADs a wet shaver can get. love all aspects of it.
leo

Top Bottom