What's new

What’s your top cream that doesn’t get much love on this forum?

I guess you weren't very curious for my thoughts then. Do you consider T&H to be not well known?
T&H No. 10 doesn’t get as much love as say the 1805 , no. This is like me saying hey the new Coke Zero is good and doesn’t get as much sales as diet coke or regular coke, and you say Sprite is good too.

I've got some T&H No. 10 squirreled away somewhere - I'll have to break it out soon - I like No. 10's scent and performance as well. A few others near that price point that are good performers include Alvarez Gomez Barberia and Baume.be. It takes forever to get through these 200ml tubs however... Enjoy your Northern holidays!

T&H No. 10 doesn’t get as much love as say the 1805 , no. This is like me saying hey the new Coke Zero is good and doesn’t get as much sales as diet coke or regular coke, and you say Sprite is good too.
Anyone can disagree with a post that I make or a view that I hold; that's fine of course, but I just found it unusual that you chose to say "that doesn't count" in response to my view. It is my view, simple as that. Perhaps I'm reading more into this than you intended.

Anyone can disagree with a post that I make or a view that I hold; that's fine of course, but I just found it unusual that you chose to say "that doesn't count" in response to my view. It is my view, simple as that. Perhaps I'm reading more into this than you intended.
Haha I really think this is the case !

Two low-cost options that don't get a lot of mention are Stone Cottage and Lisa's Natural. I enjoy them both a great deal. A higher-cost option that I also enjoy, Santa Maria Novella, doesn't seem to get the attention it used to...

St. James of London Sandalwood & Bergamot is not mentioned a whole lot, but it is the best scented Sandalwood cream I've ever used, and it seems to perform on the Truefitt & Hill level in my opinion!

Not enough love for Derby Creams here. My favorite is probably the Lavender, but I have seen folks say the Lemon is king.

Super-Max (Made in Bulgaria). There's definitely a lack of love on the forums for this hidden gem. I've tried a few different creams, including a few wonderful budget creams that punch way above their weight. Super-Max is the one that has always delivered, every single shave (once you've figured it out). This cream is light on the pocket, but its not light in performance. Incredible stuff.

Agreed. Had a sample of this recently, was absolutely wonderful
Alvarez Gomez. .
Just tried this, great scent and performance for the price, imho it's up there with the top SMN, Xpec, Adp, ABC etc..
Another one is Tabula Rasa, not much mention of this but it performs excellent.

Top Bottom