What's new

WHAT'S YOUR TEA TODAY ?

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
Just finished a cup of Sleepy Time. I’ve been getting into herbal teas lately. I drink less coffee and more tea during the winter and a cup of something that won’t keep me awake is very nice indeed.

I also like some sweetened condensed milk in some good black tea which I think of as Hong Kong style tea. I got the idea from a little breakfast place in San Francisco's Chinatown. I usually like it in some Keemun, but lacking that I've been drinking some Yorkshire Gold with a teaspoon or so of the condensed milk in a 6oz cup. I do have some Keemun on order.
Many Asian "milk teas" contain a tiny pinch of salt ...I leave that out... I like the Nestle's La Lecherita condensed milk, low fat and a ittle lower sugar, just right for tea or coffee.

Many Asian "milk teas" contain a tiny pinch of salt ...I leave that out... I like the Nestle's La Lecherita condensed milk, low fat and a ittle lower sugar, just right for tea or coffee.
My wife got me a couple of cans of "Longevity Brand" sweetened condensed milk for Christmas because she knows I like the milk tea. I can't tell from the label where it was made. It's distributed by a San Fransisco company under license from a Dutch company. To me it tastes like the Eagle brand that they sell in the grocery store.

20230108_205854.jpg

musicman1951

three-tu-tu, three-tu-tu

This has become my favorite tea. I always have a handful of sample bags, but lately I hardly use any. I didn't discover this tea on my own, Adagio teas sent me a free tin on my birthday a couple of years ago.

Top Bottom