What's new

What's your spring frag?

I have 2 I like to use in spring..
1. Versace Pour Homme
2. Cartier Roadster
Both are light and fresh and although not expensive I get many compliments on them. I get more compliments on the Versace than on any fragrance that I have spent hundreds on.

175C5598-09C1-4F75-AE8B-CF2F250D89DC.jpeg

9AD349B0-AA9C-46AA-9DD6-9FA1D8757B7B.jpeg

nikonNUT

The "Peter Hathaway Capstick" of small game
The wish I could wear... Chanel Les Exclusives Eau de Cologne. Sadly, it is a true EdC and a half of an hour of longevity on my skin is the max. At $305.00 for the big bottle I'm gonna pass.
The will wear. Either Chanel Sycomore (my fave vetiver) or the new Chanel Les Eau Paris-Biarritz. Everything I love (mostly) about Eau de Cologne but in a MUCH more reasonable package aka $130.00 for 100ml. The scent pyramid ticks all the boxes for spring!

1. Top Notes
    • Grapefruit
    • Mandarin
    • Aqueous Note
  2. Heart Notes
    • Lily of the valley accord
  3. Base notes
    • Vetiver
    • White Musk

Last edited:
Man, too many to name! I have a bit of a cologne problem...

One that has surprised me is Pecksniff's Professional. It's a simple citrus, cedar and amber fragrance. It's unobtrusive and it smells absolutely divine. $7.99 at Marshalls. I think it'll do great in warm weather.

I plan to wear Insurrection Pure 2 (Aventus Clone), Primitive Man (Sauvage clone) and Cremo's Leather and Oud this spring and summer. I am on a quest to find a replacement for Brut Actif Blue--one of my all time favorites--a 90's proto-aquatic. I ordered a sample of Givenchy Insense Ultramarine and I have high hopes for it.

Most of my collection consist of cool/cold weather frags.

I don't have a good selection of warmer weather scents. A lot of the time I just go with whatever aftershave I'm wearing (several of the Avon aftershaves are fine w/ warmer weather like Windjammer, Deep Woods, Wild Country and Everest)

These will be getting more wear as weather warms:
Aspen
Perry Ellis 360
Gucci Guilty Black
Avon Iron Man
GBH Giorgio for Men
probably Sung Homme

Top Bottom