What's new

What's your soap for today?

Oh come on now. That‘s a squirt of Foamy on top your brush. 😛🍦
Nah...it's a squirt from my very own express lather maker...😆😆😆
Ice Cream Lather Secret.jpg

Southern Witchcrafts Pomona (sample). My first Southern Witchcrafts shave and a very nice first shave. The scent is very nice and very unusual (I had trouble pairing it up with an aftershave balm!); lather builds quite easily and is slick with good residual slickness and post shave feel.

20220629_171317.jpg

I find this goodfellas soap to have a very luxurious feeling. This is just before I made the actual lather on my face and just loaded like a madman from the tub.

Used lothur yesterday. The soap I struggle the most with to create a lather is currently the Cashmere Velvet Shaving Butter, so I decided to bloom that soap a bit. Despite most people praising the quality of A&E I only like really like the scent. The performance after blooming was good too, and all the other qualities, but I find the product harder to load and build than the other soaps that I have. Including MWF. Yesterday after using Lothur I totally forgot to apply aftershave, and I think today I could have gone without too, but it is out of habit that I often slap on some nivea sensitive balm.

Waiting for my order of Abbate Y La Mantia Krokos to arrive.

Last edited:
Top Bottom