What's new

What's your soap for today?

Lefonque

Even more clueless than you
C9CBB66A-4B22-48D2-911B-CE8B907224E6.jpeg

P&B Imperial Rum

Can you do a quick comparison between the shave butter and kaizen/k2? I'm curious on how they differ in terms of performance/cushion/post shave other than the kaizens have have tallow and have a higher density/water tolerance and the shave butter is vegan and holds less water. Also if you had to choose between a kaizen/k2 base soap or the vegan butter, which would you choose and why?

It may take me some time. The shave butter was my first go with any A&E products. I've got the "Chasing the Dragon" and Khalifa coming soon, so I can give them a try some time after that, but it will take me time to try them. There are probably others who can give a better comparison already. Prior to A&E, I'd been working down a lot of Castle Forbes, which I bought years ago, and I really like the cushion and post shave of the A&E more than the CF and the ABC I used to use.

I generally don't use unscented soaps. A huge part of the enjoyment for me is all of the wonderful scents available. I picked this up on a whim since I love all things Stirling, and then sort of forgot about it. This morning I was tired, and wasn't sure what I wanted to go with (choice overload. champagne problems I know!) So I grabbed the unscented with bees wax. Wow, what a terrific lather. It is a firmer soap than the rest of the Stirling line, maybe form the bees wax, but man it whipped up a super creamy and slick lather in no time. And for those who like unscented soaps, let me tell you, there is not a single scent of anything there. No base smell, just nothing. Topping it off with Piacenza was perfect. I guess this is my long winded way of saying, this is some great stuff if you are in the mood for no scent.
722.jpg

It may take me some time. The shave butter was my first go with any A&E products. I've got the "Chasing the Dragon" and Khalifa coming soon, so I can give them a try some time after that, but it will take me time to try them. There are probably others who can give a better comparison already. Prior to A&E, I'd been working down a lot of Castle Forbes, which I bought years ago, and I really like the cushion and post shave of the A&E more than the CF and the ABC I used to use.
Thanks, looking forward to hearing your opinions after you spend more time with them.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom