What's new

What's your soap for today?

L’Occitane shaving soap
IMG_20200331_101439.jpg

B&M Bay Rum

20200402_061352.jpg

completely awesome shave this morn. first time buying, using, or even smelling the Bay Rum scent. Oh my........and the wife likes it!!!!! "I can smell Clove in it."

first time direct ordering from the company. excellent customer service. will answered an email question I had. ordered from there to make sure I got the Rum in the Excelsior base..........and then there's the brush i just had to have.

I'd like to take this time to give a shout out and thanks.....extras packed were: mints, sample aftershave, and a very important button. Thanks ALEXA!!!!! for packing and handling with care.

20200401_165407.jpg

during most times the button would not matter a lot to some people. today it does. both myself and wife work in the social services field helping persons with disabilities. she will wear this button today....maybe I get it for friday!!!! we soldier on.......THANKS.

lifetime customer

camo

camo

B&M Bay Rum

View attachment 1081628

completely awesome shave this morn. first time buying, using, or even smelling the Bay Rum scent. Oh my........and the wife likes it!!!!! "I can smell Clove in it."

first time direct ordering from the company. excellent customer service. will answered an email question I had. ordered from there to make sure I got the Rum in the Excelsior base..........and then there's the brush i just had to have.

I'd like to take this time to give a shout out and thanks.....extras packed were: mints, sample aftershave, and a very important button. Thanks ALEXA!!!!! for packing and handling with care.

View attachment 1081632

during most times the button would not matter a lot to some people. today it does. both myself and wife work in the social services field helping persons with disabilities. she will wear this button today....maybe I get it for friday!!!! we soldier on.......THANKS.

lifetime customer

camo

camo

I haven’t got to try B&M’s version yet, but Bay Rum is my favorite of all shave scents and it’s on my list

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom